Skip to content
You must complete 12 out of 15 to receive your 2nd Grade Coyote Pride
- Memorize addition and subtraction facts within 20.
- Memorize and be able to write, full name, complete address, and phone number, including zip code and area code.
- Earn a level 3 or higher on 2 of the 3 grading periods in both language arts and math.
- Count by 2’s and 5’s to 100. Count by 10’s to 1,000.
- Complete a book report project as assigned by the teacher.
- Read 50 hours (3,000 minutes) at home.
- Share 1 informational, 1 narrative, and 1 opinion writing piece with the class.
- Identify and tell the purpose of text features in an informational book.
- Show proficiency (90% or above) in regrouping using addition.
- Get 100% on 10 spelling tests.
- Using coins, count combinations to $1.00.
- Participate in the school egg drop in the spring.
- Read the 200 Second Grade sight words in 3 minutes or less.
- Complete a science project as directed by the teacher.
- Participate in the P.T.A. sponsored Reflections Contest.